Monday, September 26, 2005

...time to start studying.

So, despite my best efforts to study, I flunked Maths, and Chem paper 3. While I have no idea what the hell I'll get for Chem papers 1 and 2, I am pretty miserable now.

Physics is one of those which I am destined to fail, so hell with it.

Anyway, the new blog banner will last quite a bit. I can't get the grayscale to work as well as I've liked, but I think 80 pixels should be enough, or there won't be much of a picture left.

Winter will be asleep for a bit, unless I absolutely needs her. Need to start concentrating a lot more on my studies..>_<

Oh well.

Song of (whatever) switched to Emotion, by Rie Tanaka, which appeared in GSD episode 48. Rie Tanaka also voiced Lacus Clyne and Meer Campbell in Gundam Seed Destiny.

Love her voice. It cheered me up when I was feeling **** after I knew of my maths results.

Speaking of Gundam Seed Destiny, episode 1 is starting this SUNDAY at 11AM on Kidscentral! I highly recommend watching this series, which has held me captive since Late October last year. Episode 50 (Last episode) will also be released by the Sub-groups at around the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home